Sep 30 2005
List of Documentation Required for E-3 Visa Applicants
The Visa Office of the Department of State has established that the following documents will be required by individuals wishing to establish their eligibility for the E-3 visa:
1. An original or photocopy of a certified ETA 9035 Labor Condition Application form with a Department of Labor certification date later than September 2, 2005
2. Evidence of an applicant’s qualifying credentials (e.g.: a certified copy of a Bachelor’s or higher degree, a certified copy of a foreign degree of equivalence, or other evidence that the applicant has education and experience equivalent to a U.S. degree.
3. A letter from the employer or other documentation that establishes that the applicant will be engaged in qualifying work in a specialty occupation and that the applicant will be paid the actual or prevailing wage.
4. Evidence that shows that the applicant will only temporarily be in the U.S.
5. A certified copy of any license/permission that is required to practice the stated occupation in the state of employment (or possibly evidence that shows that the applicant will obtain the license/permission shortly after entering the U.S.).
6. Evidence that the applicant paid the Machine Readable Visa fee.
Form ETA 9035 should be sent by mail only to:
United States Department of Labor
Employment and Training Administration
Division of Foreign Labor Certification
Temporary Programs – Room C4312
200 Constitution Avenue, N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20210